Wednesday, August 5, 2009

feel like writing suddenly

hmmm..after thousand of nagging from ppl..i think i have to write smtg..
1st of all is about the newly adopt h1n1..almost everyday there are ppl die for the past few days
is it our medication not good or wat?? n seems tat all of the virus is our 'inside' ppl..no more foreign ppl detected..after all..i hope every1 will get well soon n don't be too tired..take care ur own health..i think this must be say to me also..kaka..
n so happen to my pig school..quarantine..pity her to stay at house cannot go anywhere..but nvrm la..just 1 week..sure very fast pass d..BE PATIENT ya!!! haha
another 1..LFK,EDMOND,n KJC..i'll always remember wat u did to me in hari koko..haha..anyway thats was fun..i should say thank you also..
today have to finish up my chemistry homework..as usual tat will be a last minute work..lol..then my physics..teacher keep on urge us to do hw..but unfortunately i think nobody did it..so as me!!! haha..pa got test this friday..n i yet to study..wth..lastly is my math t..the teacher......i think he is born to be a clown..no offence!!!
i think i stop here 1st..don feel like writing too long..have a nice schooling day..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment