Monday, October 19, 2009

lazy-ing

have been holidays for so long..but seems like my exam getting near..2 days apart..n y am i not studying?? lol..maybe i waiting for fail..haiz..got who can help me?? thanks for those who encourage me to study..i'll work hard for it..i promise..ok??
i still bored over everything..haiz..stop playing basketball d i think..
and to all my lovely frens who all having exams..good luck n try ur best..
jenson button world champion for 2009 f-1 race..brawn constructor champion..things will change next year..i'm very sure..believe me..and chelsea lose 2-1 to aston villa..wtf?? making manchester united to go on top of the premier league..tat's wat i hate..anyway good to see barcelona..although draw with valencia 0-0..but still on top league..carry on with all the good performance..

No comments:

Post a Comment