Friday, November 13, 2009

walaoeh

I still rmbr once in skul, WHy Loon made me really pist off for some reason that i chased him all around the class, caught him and squeezed his balls like soo tight and hard.. (MmMmMm.. FELT SOOO GOOD!!) But I ruined Fathers Day for him.. Poor Vanessa.. Oops.. DId i say that too?? Oh well.. His mum is pissing me off.. Like stop controlling ur son woman!! He's fucking 18!!!

ANother incident of why loon I can rmbr is when he had chicken pox, i took a sneak peek at his skinny ass to see if the ass had any and boy did it!!! Mwahahahaha.. Why Loon as you read this.. Know that I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER YOU.. And I think Foong Mei is too.. and so is Faisa Zayana.. AGain.. Oops?? I said that now..oh well.. Pls tell that Vanessa not to be jealous yeah? Or has she seen your ass already?? Hmmm. Stg to ponder on..adapted from ms alvin moses

No comments:

Post a Comment