Sunday, February 21, 2010

schooling back

sorry for not blogging for sometime..due to my own lazy-ness..lol
er..1st of all..wish every1 happy chinese new year ya...hehe..although almost over d..but still can be a memoriable event..hehe..
ok..let's start with my blog..actually ntg much special la..1st day to 3rd day just go relative house then sit at house..house less gamble d..lol..then go out gamble..untung a bit..haha
4th and 5th day went to frens house lo..hehe..collect ang pau..
6th day is my most important day..smtg happen on tat day...don't ask wat..haha..
7th means ytd..sit at house..8th go my 'ppl' association to take ang pau and lunch..planning go relative house afterward but ended up fail due to bro need do his hw..so have to go back early..swt right??
haha..ntg much d..just wanna wish those studying ppl like me happy schooling..today pai ti kong..haha..a lot sure no go school..expected d..haha
ok la..tat's all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment