Tuesday, April 27, 2010

L for Life

life is rated as meaningful if u have goal n aim..today i read ms Loo message..his 'bf' really zzz..abusing love..read also feel angry..this type of guy haiz..maybe he got his right la..he said tat she don care him bcoz she need to study for stpm..but priority should be education right?? wat an unreasonable fella..speechless..anyway he request to separate..tat is a good choice however..not in my field to comment anymore..seems now is a private blog so i don mind sharing with every1..
long time no talk about wat's going on on me..been busy throughout almost everyday..like no break time at all..lol..
but anyway it was fun la..can be loved 1 together..hehe..promised her to study hard d..so will keep my promise..say bye bye to badminton-cause me tiredness that will make me sleep whole day,Dota-which will time consuming and barely able to concentrate on studied,On9-so far haven't find solution..but will try my best..hope will get help..God bless me!!
talk about my MUET..it was done on saturday..and guess wat?? 1 word describe..SUCKS!! at school PN  jaya teach we had never been hearing..and exam time the thing come out seems to be ridiculous..especially the listening part..few voice interference..then sit at the back..amplitude low..then the sound like mumbling..zz..all this is BOLEH land standard..accept it with open heart only la..i think i wanna stop blogging at here..wish me good luck in my planning to study..remember wat u had promise lo..^^..<33333!!

No comments:

Post a Comment