Friday, September 2, 2011

3/9/2011

going to start my Uni TMR??? omg...actually dunno y i have no feeling...lol...
and i read some1 posted in facebook..they cry like mad...i dunno y they feel so? just go and study...not call u go and war...no risk at all ma...maybe 1 month later go back??? and cry like mad again??? Sweat case...
haha...hope they don read my post la....:)
ntg much i wanna say in this post...just thanks to every1 who help me so far...and chatted with me for long time...
sometimes i think i'm very noisy...just wanna apologise if said anything that hurt u...all the best ppl...and thanks to my dear...who helped me a lot through the year...i Love her...<3
don't jealous ya ppl...haha...dunno when i'll be back...my mum call me back on 16/9....=.=!!! go 2 weeks back again? i feel like to say...can i don go back? haha....ok la...full stop for temporary now...will update IF got time...

No comments:

Post a Comment