Monday, December 6, 2010

1st ever anniversary with me and her...

hmm..how do i start my blog after a long break..haha..due to stpm is not over i can't be celebrating our anniversary together..how sad..haiz..but nvrm..after stpm will be a great 1..hehe..
wanna share some interesting moment we had during this year..hehe..date i cannot specific..
but 1 thing i can sure the most..13/5-this is the 1st time i hear she cried..but i forgot why..lameless in my brain..cannot remember..haha..
going through many sweet and bitter moment..bitter as in we 2 argue of smtg..especially some small matter..
those argue is just when we are a few months together..now no more argue about tat d..thank god..xD
sweet moment is the most i having..thanks to her..she's always sweet for me..seriously..<33333333...hehe
hmm..to those who do still remember about 0043 i think they forget already la..only we 2 can remember..special moment tat time..
ok la..dunno wat to say d..hope everything goes smoothly as predicted..and wish her stpm get good results plus live with happy and smile so as laughter..
Tat's all i wanna say about this anniversary thing..hehe..
Now i wanna talk about some ppl i dislike..haha..not i dislike la..just wanna express it out as i hope they can change..i think partially i'm wrong also..but anyway.. i think i should apologise later..now no mood! lol..
er..the thing start with facebook post as usual..for reminder..if u wanna post smtg out in facebook then prepare urself being comment...am i right?
and then the worse thing happen now..the 'pemilik' not reply me..while his/her facebook friend come and say smtg tat make me annoyed..luckily i no scold vulgar words to them...haha...
for example..they said if u dunno anything pls be quiet..lol..is this smtg like scolding me?
i'm of course will wanna scold back based on my attitude..hehe..unlucky him..haha
2nd ppl not i dislike la..this 1 is clearly my wrong..haha..apologised d..wanna know who? haha..don wan tell out..but is my classmate tat is most clever..figured it out urself..and pls don misunderstand..is not him..is another ppl related to him..haha..
3rd ppl is some1 i know since primary..i don wan comment much about this la..not her fault also..is her fren..'gangster' type and her bf..wtf..3 against me 1 ppl.. how unfair and yet they talk rubbish to me..sien..i think i wanna stop my post here..will update soon again..hehe..till now..byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment