Friday, December 24, 2010

X'mas Eve

start the blog with 1 word..seems used to it for the past few days..lol..BORED! =.=!
wat to do during this holiday? i also dunno..wan find job also cannot find..sien..to be exact i didn't go find..haha
this is due to my laziness..
i wanna wish my dear faster recover from the 'teeth disease'..lol..some more need do surgery...seems funny yet realistic..swt..
dunno wat to write d for my blog..wanna share smtg from my foster..lol..meaningful and cannot do anything..
she told me to work together with my dear..bcoz after all we might be different university d..and less communication..causes 'u know la'..lol..this is bcoz her frens many are like this..i think this case shouldn't be happen on me..hehe..faith in my heart..
anyway is been like 1  week plus didn't see her d..wat to do..call her out also got 1 word only..Sorry! i don't blame her also anyway bcoz she cannot eat ma.. xD..lol
after stpm like turning bad to become worse..damn sien..everyday just on9 play game..got ntg else better to be do..
ok la..lastly i wanna apologise sincerely to Xin Er..lol..make u think too much..in fact i really dunno..
match maker fail..no more next time..ok? xD..be happy and happy working in singapore..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment