Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mixed Situation

Today got f**k up by the indian girl..LOL...my colleague la...know y i'm angry? but it's normal la...
last few days my customer...which were entertain by me...and the customer recognise me...and she go grab my customer...me at behind like WTF....feel like use vulgar words...LOL...and when the customer called me...she still stand there and entertain...saya tau dia mau makan itu customer..zzz...so saya bagi dia makan...Mana tau....
itu customer bagi dia cakap sampai tak mau beli....speechless man...i also got talk some la...but i think not my fault...if given me 100% talking sure can 1....but she come keep campur...make the customer lost confident on me...sibeh sien...but SUAN le la...tmr still got 1 day working alone together with her...hope everything when smoothly...
Most important thing is wish my dear happy working in melaka:)...
hehe...i love u always ya!!
FYI....i take free gift from KP and my shop myself home...haha...FOC ma...ambil la...tapi tak boleh keterlaluan...
nanti orang cakap buruk...right? lol...nights ppl...hope 'anonymous' hack malaysia website successful...xD..
ifonlylemonscanfly.blogspot.com
this blog teach u all how to download all the file which was ban by malaysia....
i tried it already..and it work..happy using..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment