Friday, June 3, 2011

on the 29th may

Sorry to be slow update blog...as u all know..have been working in KP...time of work is very tight...10 - 10...mana ada masa...zzz...
anyway...i still ok with it..because the time passes too fast...i dunno y...maybe i didn't think of the time...so the time move so fast...LOL...
ok..back to wat i wanna say..hehe...29th may...my dear come find me at 8 o'clock...my work end at 10...y i can go back at 8? think yourself...haha...actually my dear wanna give me a surprise...bcoz she didn't tell she's coming...but b4 tat she called me...so i guess she's coming bcoz the phone noise is in crowded place...haha...rahsia terbongkar...
then she bought secret recipe...^.^
I'm extremely happy...can eat ma...:P
then she drove me to BBK lucky ten...we had our chicken chop...hehe...nice eh...but my mouth ulcer tat time still a bit pain...ignore the pain...haha...then we had our orange juice...woo...don't jealous!!
Lastly...perfect cake we had...only 2 of us! nice..:)
She make for me a beautiful card...just for me...no sharing ya...haha...
ok la..tat's all for now...sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment