Saturday, January 16, 2010

... day..

hmmm..been to wu liao..so blogging a while
ytd just a bored day..can't even figure out wat to buy as present when at shopping complex..
i hate myself for being too choosy perhaps..hehe..but any how i think i still will buy..just the matter of time..
stay in house alone will be a quite frightening moment..to girls..me?? i think is still ok..but ytd is like OMG..suddenly my light at outside of the room is on..scary..tot got thief or wat..maybe bcoz of my short term memory lost..4get to close gua..takutkan sendiri..lol..
and tat's all for today sharing..great experience carry on next week i think..thx to mr lim for printing my R&D thing..without a printer is a difficult job..discuss with bro to buy a all in 1 printer..hehe
lastly..great appreciation to my class decorator and those staying back to decorate our class,6a2..hopefully tat will no more shifting classroom as this will turn up to be a mess..lol..
stpm year d and yet i haven't got the momentum to start my engine study..slow n steady win the race?? this idiom will really work?? doubt of it..soon the idiom will be proven either yes or no..hope is yes la..
and to my dear..study hard..hehe..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment