Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Life

Let me summarise up wat's happening in my school for the past 3 days..
1st shock thing i experience will be Pn Jaya teaching my english...speechless..last time form 5 teacher..used to use her period to sleep in class..lol..
Then..nasty moment when i entered class on 1st day..i have been book the front place as my classmate know..side right front..guess wat?? the shit ppl go n seat there and act ntg..really is my enemy..i think..ntg can make me change my mind in changing my impression on her..so just let it be..i don mind have some enemy tat curse me from behind..i don even care of it..
then will be the 3.30 go back thing..i have been reaching home at 6p.m past 2 days..not today la..bcoz get back like 3 smtg..still consider early..go shopping for the decoration of class..swt...bought clothes,b'day paper to wrap the desk,cellophone tape,thumbnail, and so on so on..
funny thing i have made in ytd shopping..went to like all the clothes shop in area around ET..and ended up i still buy the wrong colour...zzz..bcoz i enter the wrong shop..it's all damn same everywhere..lost in the clothes city..zzz
hmmm..talk about her..my important person..have been miss her a lot recently..however still can see her everyday schooling day..kind of happy thing although it's short..thank god for the willingness..
9th of January will definitely be an important day again..history will be create i guess..haha..but i dunno the plan yet..sorry..last minute thing i dunno will work or not..haiz..hope u don't mind..just wanna apologise bcoz i can't think where..maybe u should give me the answer...
That's all for this school reopen thing..will blog again soon...soooooooooon...!!! haha..Research and development thing i dunno wat to gv to puan lim..zzz...somebody help me..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment