Saturday, January 30, 2010

troublesome week

summarise up wat happening this week..monday..as usual R&D thing lo..talk about the s2pid thing tat causes me need redo everything..lol..so wat i have done so far is EMPTY..zzz..the research should based on ownself go n do de..cannot even copy from internet..so wat to do..change tajuk only lo..this monday then know wat to do d..
tues..bad day of the week..start with her...no come school bcoz of 'bIrD FlU'??lol..haha..and she avoided spotcheck..such a lucky girl..me unlucky..so given to them la..zzz..
wednesday..ntg much happening..so not going to say i think..hehe
thurs..worst day of the week la..lol..but is over..so don't feel like saying it again..and sorry i must say to her..
is all my s2pidness..causing such thing to happen..i hope u can stay with me every moment..i will take care of u too...hope u have the same thinking as me..hehe..
friday..hmm..ask my parents go find the F*cking teacher..Mr Tar***i,donated 20 cents for the phone..he even dare to say..'kalau tak derma tak boleh dapat balik handphone'..lol..speeechless..and he given me a note to find another F*cking teacher..Mr Nor******,new dicipline teacher..and guess wat?? i find him for like 1 hour after school..zzz..waste my time..anyway is over..
guess wat?? i get back my phone..but the phone condition changes..lol..smtg happen with the line problem..with 1 bar even for maxis..sien..ended up now i using my bro china phone d...also a good thing actually..any lost will have gain..absolutely agree with this statement..and then saturday morning..on call..and sleep at 5 a.m and woke up at 9a.m..not enough sleep..lol
and i didn't bring back my chemistry text book..shit...cannot even do the hw..sien..only can do physics...look like saturday n sunday is for physics...lol..
can't wait for CNY to reach eh..hehe..then can go visit every1 house..and get ang pow also..lol
and waiting for the 3rd date..will be organise shortly..hehe..misses her everyday...I Love u forever Chooi Voon..i do need u a lot too..

No comments:

Post a Comment