Saturday, December 19, 2009

Emphasize...

hmm..u said the thing make me feel damn guilty..zzzz..not i forcing myself la...actually i'm flexible type ma..can sleep anytime..late also is ok..anyway i think school reopen i'll sleep more late..will use most of the time to do revision n so on..hehe..
then..wat i wanna say is don't just blame the things on yuorself okay?? now the thing is between us ma..hope u can understand..and i replied ur message also is bcoz i really wake up la..haha..i can't hear the msg sound when i'm asleep though..so no need to be guilty..
means u saturday can la?? u haven't answer my question leh..'yes' or 'no'?? still waiting @.@
ytd is my earliest sleep of the week..past few week..hehe..actually i wan to late sleep..who knows so gam my bro handphone out of battery..i'm watching tv by tat time..sweat!! really swt..so ended up ntg to do so decided to sleep..hehe..nice weather to sleep bcoz have been raining lately..
will be end my blog here today..b4 i leave..wanna say smtg..i very miss u eh!! haha...:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment