Tuesday, December 15, 2009

moodless writing blog

have been bored throughout this week n next week i think..got ntg else better to do than tuition..
as early as 9a.m i have to had my tuition on thurs..lame class..ish..actually it was 2 smtg but ended up 1 ppl cannot come so shifted earlier...but i guess tat will worsen the situation bcoz most of my fren also pig morning..can't wake up type..call them 8 smtg wake up is like taking their life..haha..am i right?? lol..think of her now..haha..noon waker
next..i have been out of dota control for a week..a great achievement..hmm..thanks to her..
start with my momentum on study d..getting clearer n clearer of my objective to study although still a little bit blur..soon everything will be ok..i believe tat..as i heard in one fm radio..students must fully use all the school holiday..don't just keep playing until all the assignment undone..lol
this thing also do happen on me actually..haha..no right to say other ppl..
happy merdeka to spm candidate..ytd is theie last paper..those who got take chinese la..if me i'm earlier a week merdeka:P
Heng Jin got girlfriend already ar?? my fren is like say smtg..but i'm not sure..any confirm answer?? hehe..kepo a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment