Wednesday, December 2, 2009

lol day

i have been wake up at 0645 today..lol
then just customize my page n ntg seems to be work out..so i decided to gv up d..
er..briefly explain wat happen ytd..have been sleeping for 3 hours plus in the morning n evening..
without a single nudge on my phone..lol..how great?? actually waiting for some1..if u all know la..
hehe..just don wan disturb ppl if they are busy..this is 1 of my principal..except for certain ppl..eventhough he/she busy i more wan to disturb..eg is mr lim fung khiang..u bought ur tan huey pin d..gracious anyway..when u wan married pls send me the invitation card..as i said earlier..hehe
then..i guess today will be a happy day for me..although things yet to happen..looking forward for it..to shu wen anyway..i just read ur blog just now..don't worry..i know wat i should do..u can kill me if i do smtg bad..i don't mind..and ur 'touch' means wat?? got many meaning eh..haha
to her:we have our fun time talking ytd..although it is short but i still happy..thanks..
and i know how to read chinese words eh..don't belittle me..especially tat lame orange..right??
haha..C=C can stands for many things i know..just to end my blog today..wish every1 have a great holiday..don't waste time at home..have some exercise at outside..lol
i forget to tell her tat i'll always miss her..hehe..pls 4gv me la if i make u angry or wat..i'm blur type ppl..a bit blur..lol..
my quotes today for her..Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever

No comments:

Post a Comment