Monday, December 7, 2009

Important Day

on today 8th of December is kind of important day for me..some more on 0043..international time..
i guess i no need to fill in the blank..we know in heart can already..
ytd actually was my great day..but turn up tired n tired..own self cari pasal only..cannot blame any1..morning-paint,evening-tuition,evening night-play basketball-the most energy used in..lol
anyway i fulfil my kpi on ytd tat is today..due date is this year..with the bless of god..thx!!!
and to b'day girl shu wen..this is the 3rd time i wish u happy b'day..never wish ppl so many time b4 in my life..lol..should feel greatful for nothing:P
i think i need buck up for my studies d..wat i need to do now is just buy some book..hehe..then keep on practise on n on..wish me good luck ya!! last time i practice last minute study..but now i don't think so i can do such thing anymore..u'll just fail ur exam easily..
to mr lim fung khiang..u stopped dota for 3 days..this is a great achievement..influence by me perhaps:P..or even huey pin tan..right??
last but not least..enjoy ur remaining holiday ya..best wishes from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment