Thursday, September 17, 2009

17th of august

hmm..i wanna start my blog today with my unlucky thing..
reach home from tuition straight away change shirt n play basketball..mana tau..just shoot 1 ball straight away rain d..sighs!! so frustrating moment..lol
then is my math t test..haha..only 3 question for 1 hour..u can know the feeling of me now right?? wanna vomit blood..haha..
then i dunno how to solve 1 question..lol..the marks is so expensive..haiz
overall just 30 smtg marks then multiply by 3 smtg to make it 100%
talk about my chemistry teacher..pn tan..she said she not going to mark our exercise anymore..
bcoz my class some didn't hand in n some just copy ppl work EXACTLY!!! tat's wat i sweat la..haha..dunno they do for who then..
as a class monitor,i have no idea how to correct this situation..bcoz i'm not involved in it..then i just call them to apologise to teacher la..but i dunno whether they going do or not..haha..don't care la..
then i feel happy also..finally holiday..yeahhhhhhhhhhh..
lastly i wanna say is i saw my ex just now..lol..but i just act dunno lo..haha
just wish her good luck for pmr la n take care!! no other meaning..
i think tat's all for today..waiting for my bro to come back so i can play game..hehe..

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..i do ask my fren..n i manage to copy 1 answer..lol..just the method of doing..sleep d how to reply?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,same same la,my class oso like tat..my fren juz got sour for copyin other class chem exercise..haha

    ReplyDelete