Monday, September 21, 2009

22 Sept

hmm..to be continue from ytd blog..lol
but i don wan sit bus go lo..n i guess now is festive season so hardly to buy ticket..tat's my instinct told me..haha
then just go 1 day n come back meh?? sien..n my fren say can stay at his house also..all provided..but i think i don wanna go..maybe next time i got my car..sorry ppl..haha
erm..to xin er..i know d..gangster,etc..lol
n the previous blog on chinese actually i saw it somewhere so i post it..i'm ok actually..haha
er..some more is..i started reading chemistry ytd..quite interesting actually..read back last time de notes..saying hybridisation energy..haha..so nice..last time y i can't feel it?? might be i sleeping n not concentrating in the class..failure person..but i promise myself i'll become better person..thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment