Thursday, September 3, 2009

3rd of august

hmmm..i feeling so satisfied with my sleep today..haha
not bcoz of anything but i think bcoz of too tired..physically..
i fail my chemistry n physics..n i fail bcoz it is sort of 1 mark..wth..
but i accept volunteerily bcoz it is not the final exam..so i decided i going study
very hard for now n then..1st way is go more tuition as i going 4 days a week..swt
of compare to last time just 2 days only..haha..
2nd is by less online..i dunno whether i can do it or not..haiz..still thinking ways..so got any suggestion please leave it n let me know ya..thank you very much!!!
n finally i got back my interest to math..after so long of time i no interest
all also is my school teacher lim tiong sun..dunno how to teach still wan teach..
going fail every exam so as stpm is didn't get tuition..to those who got interest to learn more maths question..i got 1 blog for u!!!
today is 7th n a half month..according to lunar calender..n the opening of hell door..i dunno whether is true or not la..but no harm to believe half of it ma
right??
share something with u all la..actually the girl tat snap picture with me is not my gf la..is my foster..my senior tat help me a lot la..but she is kind of active girl..
gossip about her pulak..haha
my foster n me!!!pretty ma??

lastly i wanna say is happy b'day to heoy shin..my classmate..actually her b'day is tomorrow la..but i wish earlier..hehe..n no cake for her..economy crisis..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment