Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WAR

TPY u going be f*ck off!!! pissing me off today..if u think u r so big then just do watever u 1..don't backstab me..tat is a coward doing!!
n if wanna scold ppl make sure u got enough solid prove..don't embarass urself like today..
as u said in the class many bo song me..n by the end of the reaction given i think only u r the 1..so just f*ck off!!! making me angry for ntg..anyway i going tell pn.tan tat i going quit as class monitor
as u said i give ppl in my class annoyed..i guess i got no qualification to continue with my job..just wanna say sorry to pn. tan tat i cannot fulfil wat she expected to me...n i giving out this post to her
hope she get the best responce n do better than me!!! tat's all from me..n dream off i'll say sorry to u!!! n i won't accept any apologise....just F*CK OFF!!!!

1 comment:

  1. y we both emo at same time leh..i scolded ivan 2day oso for teasin me non-stop..these ppl juz dunno how 2 ctrl...damn!

    ReplyDelete