Saturday, September 19, 2009

19th sept

hmm..day begins when i wake up at 7 i think..haha
don't really know the time bcoz i'm in my another house..all dark dark only de..hehe
then went back to my old house after finish gardening..lol
first come back then online liao..work with my pets for ffs..dunno y addicted d..n harvest my farm in farm buddy..lol
saw my fren fung khiang online..so we dota together..1st game lose d..never win any match with him b4..haha..this is wat he said lah..n i also agree..lol
but finally we won to match after tat..quite happy la..win ma..hehe..but i can't play long bcoz keep on get nagging from either parents or bro..bcoz this is not my laptop..
so sad..but i still got to play la..after tat..tired n plenty of nagging i went to sleep..sleep on sofa instead of my sweet bed..lol
maybe i have used to it d..hmm
lastly..i heard tat xin er fren de grandma pass away d..condolence to him..n i feel sorry too..sad to lose someone but happy to gain some1..dunno quote from who..suddenly thought about it..haha
oh ya..finally ytd i smart d..didn't went for basketball..n my prediction correct..raining..phew..thanks to my instinct..thank you!!
i think tat's all for this post today..going update everyday gua..bcoz holiday ma
many time dunno wan do wat n didn't go anywhere..lol

1 comment:

  1. my fren says he's fine,thx alot:)n reply la if u on dota..i wait so long for ur mssg know:p

    ReplyDelete